RE: MIT, Quaker Oats Settle Radiation Lawsuit

Hey,  I'm just the messenger.  I'm sure Frank Masse would have something
to say, however.  Having been on the fringes of a few of these, it's
easy to see that top management/administration wants to get it over and
behind them ASAP, even if it means shelling out a few bucks.

It's not the dose - it's the optics.

George J. Vargo, Ph.D., CHP
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
International Nuclear Safety Program