need newspaper, magazine articles

Hi all,

In the name of radiation safety eduction, I am posting a request for help
from the radsafe community.

I am working on a new web page, that will list/link to newspaper and
magizine articles that deal with radiation and related issues. If anyone
has URLs saved for already published articles, please forward them to me.
PLEASE do not (re) post these to radsafe, send them directly to me.

And anyone seeing them in the future, I would appreciate you forwarding
them to me at BABusby@aol.com

The boring first draft is at:  http://www.physics.isu.edu/radinf/news.htm

taking this oppurtunity, I echo the previous comments on the outstanding
work that Melissa has and continues to do, and believe it has not only
benefited the Radsafe community, but all of the HPS and many International
radiation protection agencies and societies. Thanks Melissa.

Best to you all in the new year,

Bruce Busby
BABusby@aol.com