No Subject

Ruth,
    Concerning your recent meeting for WIPP: It is a shame that the opponents
to anything related to nuclear can be so childish and unprofessional.  I find
myself challenged to not hold them in contempt, yet I feel that many of them
are being led by the nose.  Too often it appears that members of the public
think that the loudest voice is the most correct.  I hope that if I find myself
in the same circumstances that you were in, I am able to maintain my dignity
and not "return fire".  Best of luck.
Anthony F. (Tony) Armagno
Northeast Utilities Millstone Station
Tele: (860) 437-2519
E-Mail: armagaf@gwsmtp.nu.com
According to Steven Wright:  Black Holes are where GOD divided by Zero!