Message from Peter Bond, Interim BNL Director, -Reply

Some of you radsurfers may not know the media types in Andy's posting
on BNL.

Liz Smith is an "older than time" gossip columnist whose expertise drops
off outside the auspices of Hollywood and Broadway.

and

Alec Baldwin and his STAR should be changed to LAR (Learning About
Radiation).

Gosh darn it.  I'm sick of hearing of these people who jump on a cause
with out much experience in the area.  I do give credit to people who
stand up for a cause.  That's what makes this country great...that and
Kim Bassinger (Alec's wife) on some of those PETA (people for ethical
treatment of animals) billboards.  But I can't help but think that Alec
doesn't have much background on this topic.

There have been many investigations, not lead by movie stars who
would undoubtedly be startled by the std. yellow and magenta trefoil,
thank goodness.

Andy, I hope there are some BNL folks on the panel.

Didn't Bob Casey or Milti get invited to the Montel Show?

Matt Williamson
williamson.m@nypa.gov

definitely my opinions and not those of NYPA