Re: Montel Williams Show

The following was a brief letter I sent to the Montel Williams E-Mail
Address. I hope that others who have more specific factual data will
also respond. Mine only addresses fairness in broadcasting. It was
also a test mailing to validate the E-Mail address... It was sent,
and was not returned as "undeliverable" or "Unknown Address".. I
believe that one must go through the Website to receive permission to
use the E-Mail Address (only way I could find out the address, and,
permission to send the mail)... Again, the website can be found at:

http://www.paramount.com/tvmontel/

Letter sent: