Re: Drill Scenario

<< It was stunning to see the other areas where money is being wasted
 on an enormous scale because of bad science.

Au contrare, my good man, the money is not being wasted, but "invested" (or
should I say "transferred"). Someone (even if it is only a lawyer) makes a
LOTof money from this "junk" science. What is the saying that goes something
like this: "One mans junk is another mans treasure".....

The Freon thing is classic. DuPont had a patent on Freon for 70 years or
something. Patent expires, all of a sudden Congress HAS to do something about
this environmental menace IMMEDIATELY.......freon ban. Guess who has the
replacement, patent and all? you guessed it.

We all know that CFCs are heavier than air.... how are they gonna get way up
in the ozone?

Junk science to the rescue.

Thats business.

Charles Migliore