rhabdomyosarcoma-thanks!

Many thanks to those who have responded to my request for information.  I
have lunch-time reading (and WWW browsing) mmaterial for several days to
come.  As with my previous queries, your willingness to assist is very much
appreciated.

Andy

The opinions expressed above are well-reasoned and insightful.  Needless to
say, they are not those of my employer. (with apologies to Michael Feldman)

Andrew Karam, CHP  (karam.1@osu.edu)
The Ohio State University
Office of Radiation Safety
1314 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH  43212			    "The mind is not a vessel to
(614) 292-1284 (phone)		    be filled but a fire to be
(614) 292-7002 (fax)			    lighted." (Plutarch)