Date:          Thu, 15 Jan 1998 10:22:15 -0600 (CST)
From:          "Neil, David M" <NEILDM@inel.gov>
To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject:       Re: di-hydrogen oxide

     It came up invalid for me - you might want to double check it.

     Dave Neil
     neildm@inel.gov
     maclir@if.rmci.net

Subject: di-hydrogen oxide
Author:  RADSAFE (INELMAIL.RADSAFE) at _EMS
Date:    1/15/98 8:58 AM

I forgot who asked for this info but the  ban petition for
di-hydrogen oxide is on the web at the following address:

http://www.hyperreal.org/music/lists/gabber/archives/html/1996/msg0138
.html

BOB Milwicz