Date:          Fri, 16 Jan 1998 17:04:21 -0600 (CST)
From:          Ryanchp <Ryanchp@aol.com>
To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject:       SL-1 Video Tape, Up-date

To Radsafers that requested the SL-1 Accident Video Tape

I had numerous requests for the SL-1 accident videos.  Rensselaer Polytechnic
Institute made Six (6) copies which were subsequently forward to requestors
with directions to view and/or copy and forward to the next name on the list.
So far only two (2) copies have been returned.  Each of the copies was to
reach four of the requestors, so we have filled about 25 requests so far.  The
two copies that were received were sent out again.  So far coments received
have been very favorable.

For those of you who requested the SL-1 videos and did not get one to "view
and/or copy" and pass on please "e" mail me directly and we"ll put you on the
list when the next one is returned.

thank you

bob ryan

ryanchp@aol.com
George Anastas, M.P.H., P.E., C.H.P., Director
Environmental Health and Safety and
University Radiation Safety Officer
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA  95819-6002
Telephone 916/278-6456
Direct 916/278-5447
FAX 916/278-4359
anastas@csus.edu

"Expect the best and accept no less."

"The views expressed herein are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views
of California State University, Sacramento,
California State University, the State of
California or any of its political subdivisions.
This posting is disclaimed."