Re: Kakadu National Park

Franz,

You are correct in your statements. The mine in question is not the
Ranger mine. However, the do state that there is aboriginal protest,
which appears to be fuelled by the European Green Group. From one of
the articles:

"The mine site at Jabiluka, owned by Energy Resources of Australia
(ERA), borders World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park in the
Northern Territory. "

> Is there anybody, who knows the correct story? To my knowledge there is an
> agreement between the aborigines and the government concerning exploitation
> of the Ranger Mine. I would believe that there is another one for the new
> mine.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director