RE: Info on Nuclear Technology

The list on Bruce Busby's RP page includes Eric Hall's "Radiation & Life"
plus ~15 other layman sources.  This might be perfect for the HS teacher.
S/He'd be able to access them all in a few minutes, with no $$$ outlay. Find
it at URL:

http://www.sph.umich.edu/group/eih/UMSCHPS/index.html#gen

Brent Rogers