Re: Radiation hormesis

At 01:23 AM 1/21/98 -0600, you wrote:
>At 02:08 PM 1/19/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>I'm looking for sources (preferably published sources) that have advanced
>>scientific arguments in favor of the existence of radiation hormesis.

Radiation Protection Management, the Journal of Applied Health Physics, has
published a number of papers on the subject in the past few years, some
written by one of the most vocal proponents of hormesis--Don Luckey.  I'd
be happy to provide copies of these articles to anyone who e-mails a
request to me.

And Allen Brodsky's new book, "Radiation Risks and Uranium Toxicity..."
discusses hormesis at length.  Obviously, I can't e-mail the book to
anyone, but do check your libraries, etc.  (And I do have a number of
copies for sale through RSA Publications--$49.95 plus S/H!).

Sharyn
Sharyn Mathews
VP-Publications
RSA Publications
Publishers of
Radiation Protection Management, and
RSO Magazine

USPS: 19 Pendleton Drive, PO Box 19, Hebron, CT 06248-0019
VOICE: 860/228-0824
FAX: 860/228-4402
e-mail: publish@neca.com