RE: Revco Freezers and shared facilities

Thank you for your insight but as an inspector, when you say: "Based on
past experience, food and radioactivity should be separated.  As an
inspector of such facilities I would suggest that the two areas be
separated."  What do you (or NRC or any legislation) consider
"separated" ? Wall, movable separation, line on the floor ? Again, the
type of isotope, activity and general set-up should be considered.

Stephane JF
RSO
Gestion du Risque\Risk Management
Merck Frosst Canada