RE: Obtaining RESRAD

----------
From: 	Charley Yu[SMTP:yuc@smtplink.dis.anl.gov]
Sent: 	Wednesday, January 21, 1998 4:49 AM
To: 	Multiple recipients of list
Subject: 	Re: Obtaining RESRAD

     The latest Windows version of RESRAD is 5.782. It runs under Windows
     3.x and Windows 95.

     The RESRAD code is free of charge to U.S. Federal and State agencies
     and their contractors. If you qualify for a free copy of RESRAD,
     please send me an E-mail stating the purposes of using RESRAD. Then
     I'll send you the latest versions of RESRAD code.

     For more information on the RESRAD family of codes, please visit
     RESRAD home page at www.ead.anl.gov/resrad.html.

     Charley Yu, Ph.D., CHP
     RESRAD Program Manager
     630-252-5589
     Fax: 630-252-4624
     E-mail: cyu@anl.gov

Subject: Obtaining RESRAD
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at smtplink-eid
Date:    1/21/98 7:31 AM

I'm looking for the newest Windows or Windows 95 version of RESRAD.  Does anyone
know how I can obtain this program?  Can it be downloaded from an FTP site?

Andy Schwartz
andys@voicenet.com
SECOR International

My company, SECOR Internatioinal, is performing a site clean-up of processed uranium at a chemical plant in New Jersey.  The clean-up effort is regulated by the NRC Region I office in King of Prussia, PA.  The NRC requested that we obtain a copy of RESRAD to perform a risk analysis of any contamination left-onsite that will be greater than the release criteria.

My e-mail address is andys@voicenet.com.

My office address is:

Andrew Schwartz
SECOR International, Inc.