Re: http://www.citizen.org/cmep/

Greetings,

Some additional info.  There is an organization called Nuclear Information and
Resource Service (NIRS) in DC which has a URL of http://www.nirs.org.  It has
a press release dated October '97 about recycling contaminated scrape into
consumer products.

It also has an extensive list of links to other organizations, including many
that would be considered anti-nuclear.  They also link to govt homepages as
well.  It demonstrates how well the anti-nuke cause is organized.  I have
dealt with a person from NIRS (whose name eludes me at the moment) when I was
with the NYC rad control program and they can be tenacious.

Bob Kulikowski
rrk099@aol.com