Hot Cells

Greetings,
I'm looking for any documents I can find providing guidance or requirements
for the operation of Hot Cell facilities.  I've found one document, IAEA
Safety Series #30, Manual on safety Aspects of the Design and Equipment of
Hot Laboratories, 1969.  If anyone out there can point me to any others,
especially with regard to gamma alarm systems outside of the cells, I would
appreciate it.
Please send info to the address listed below.
Thanks in advance...ron
          Ron Morgan <rgmorgan@lanl.gov>
          Operational Health Physics (ESH-1)
          Los Alamos National Laboratory
          MS E-503, Los Alamos New Mexico, 87545 (USA)
          Phone (505) 665-7843
          Fax   (505) 667-1009
          Voice pager 104-1787

	   mailto:rgmorgan@lanl.gov