Position opening

Dear Radsafers,

We have a job opening in beautiful San Diego. PWN Environmental, the
rapidly growing west coast branch of Adco Services, Inc. is seeking to
fill the following position:

Radioactive/Hazardous Waste Transportation Manager.

Successful candidate will be responsible for the PWN waste shipping and
transportation program including supervision of drivers, maintaining
driver files, truck maint. files, application of proper USOT shipping
names to waste shipments and answering manifesting questions regarding
USDOT/USNRC shipping regulations.

Qualifications: Experience in shipping and manifesting radioactive and
hazardous waste a must. College grad preferred. Computer literate.
Special consideration given to former USDOT personnel.

Start: $30-35,000/yr. depending upon experience. Benefits include med.
insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, liberal vacation, 11 paid
holidays and more. Moving allowance will also be paid if relocation
required.

Send resume or contact me direct preferrably by e-mail:

Jim Bell
jbell@adcoservices.com
708/429-1660