RE: help

Let's not criticize a graduate student just because of where they were
born.  Many of our greatest scientists were from countries or periods
within a country that many of us don't approve of.  However, the views
of a particular country are not necessarily those of all of it's citizens.
Let's give the gentlement the benefit of doubt and treat him with the
professional courtesy with which we would like to be treated.

Bob Loesch

            _/ _/                _/ _/              _/_/_/_/            Robert M. Loesch
          _/     _/           _/     _/           _/                      US Department of Energy
        _/         _/     _/           _/       _/                      EH-52, GTN, 270CC
      _/          _/   _/               _/    _/_/_/_/            19901 Germantown Road
    _/         _/       _/           _/     _/                      Germantown, MD  20874-1290
  _/        _/           _/      _/       _/                      Tel: 301 903-4443;  Fax: -7773
_/ _/ _/                _/ _/          _/_/_/_/            loesch@spok.eh.doe.gov
              "The definition of a public health disaster is a catastrophe so large
                   that an epidemiologic study can detect it."    David Ozonoff