Quest for technology

     Fellow Radsafers:

     A couple of months ago a co-worker of mine posted a request for
     instrumentation that could be used to survey and release contaminated
     records, and several of you responded.  Unfortunately, my computer
     deleted the responses I had saved with the intent to communicate
     further when the situation required.  Well, now the issue has
     resurfaced again, and I am humbly requesting information from anyone
     that might know of technology that could possibly be used to survey
     records (either individual sheets of paper or 1 cubic foot boxes of
     the same) for transuranic isotopes to the release limits in NUREG
     Guide 1.86.  Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

     Randall Tyson
     randall.tyson@rfets.gov
     303-966-8172
     Fax:303-966-3407