RE: Quest for technology

Randall,

There was a brief article in the July 1994 issue of National Geographic
that dealt with a detector developed by Argonne National Labs to survey
archived records from the Manhattan Project. The HPs mentioned were
George Mosho and David Jones. I've faxed you a copy of the article.

Regards,

Ben
ben.morgan@cplc.com