Radioactive Contamination training

Pauline,

I spoke to Sgt. Palmer at Water Reed Army Medical Hospital here in D.C.,
they have a course called Medical Effects of Ionizing Radiation (MEIR).
It is for doctors, not just general info and it covers contamination upto
and including nuclear strike.  (Yikes!)  He's faxed me a copy of the
description
and a registration form. There are courses held all around the US and overseas
througout the year (none in Canada I'm afraid).  If you send me your fax
number
(or if anyone else isinterested, let me know) I'll be glad to foreward it
to you.
I wish I could go, this looks awesome!

Scott Kniffin

Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.