Subject: RE: "Atomic Dog"
Author:  RADSAFE (INELMAIL.RADSAFE) at _EMS
Date:    1/27/98 3:04 PM

That reminds me, just before the holidays, I received an interactive
Christmas card in email as a .EXE file. In part of it, you pulled one of
Santa's reindeer from a hole on the ice on a lake. When you lift him
out, he coughs up a bent and broken 55 gallon drum with the radiation
symbol on it. Green stuff is oozing out of it. When you click on the
drum, an ugly green "being" jumps out of it and growls at you. I would
have posted the card to Radsafe, but part of it is a bit risqu˙, a la
Mae West (certainly not as bad as sitcoms, or the stuff being printed
about this Clinton mess, but you never know who you'll offend) and I'm
not sure Melissa would want that big of a file being shot through her
machine.

Even Santa's into nuc bashing!