RE: FAGOTTS & HEALTH PHYSICS -Reply

Doug-

Thought this was funny. Sometimes the rad safety bulletin board gets a
little testy....

Scan today went fine. Bobby has instructions to give a 2 g dose Mon morning,
Tues morning,
Wed morning, and then Wed afternoon, at which time he'll get his tap and his
CIT. I'll talk to
Bobby daily to see how fast he goes rigid- we might want to change the dose
if it's too fast? Hard to predict
since this one is all stomach tube.
- J.