Looking for company

We are always on the lookout for low flow air pumps for our Tritium Si gel
Samplers.

I have found very reliable pumps in the past - but have to restrict the
flow so much that the pumps run hot and don't last as long as they should.

I recently found a pump at a surplus shop that works on pulsed DC and thus
is totally controlable and I am now trying to find the company to see if we
can get a reliable supply.

It appears it may be a european company as I cannot find any references in
web yellow page references or the Thomas Register.

The name is Sigmameltec Ltd.

If anyone knows of them - especially if they have a web page somewhere -
please let me know.

Thanks