Noble gasses in power plant accident scenarios

I was just looking over the isotopic concentrations, as predicted, for an
accident involving either of the nuclear power plants in this state.

In a type one accident, (noble gasses and iodine only, also called a gap
release I think) the release is characterized as being around 8% isotopes
of Kr and 93% isotopes of Xe.  In a type two release, (one involving fuel
damage) the release is characterized as being around 41% isotopes of
Kr and 58% isotopes of Xe.

My question is this:

Does it seem reasonable for the ratios of noble gasses to vary between
these two accident types?  If so can someone give me a basic
explaination of why?

Please respond directly.

Joelle Key
jkey@mail.state.tn.us