UV research

I heard a report on (Australian) radio about 1-2 months ago
which gave details of research giving UV exposure levels
inside vehicles and in shade. The substance of the report
was that the levels were unexpectedly high and that shade
was not an adequate control of exposure.
Does anyone have details of where the research was/will
be published? Our librarian has been unable to find the
paper as yet.
Thanks

Jill Wright
Senior Inspector (industrial hygiene)
Workplace Health and Safety Program, DTIR
Jilllian.Wright@dtir.qld.gov.au