Re: 10 CFR Part 35 revision -Reply

Oops.  The correct URL is:
http://techconf.llnl.gov/cgi-bin/library?source=html&library=
10_CFR_Part_35_public&file=011-0007.htm

>>> "Kent N. Lambert" <lambert@auhs.edu> 02/03/98 05:25am >>>
Hi Penny,

I tried to access the URL given below but received the message,
"ERROR - unknown invocation."  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Kent Lambert

On  3 Feb 98 at 8:35, Penny Lanzisera wrote:

> On January 30, 1998, the NRC posted a draft of proposed text for the
> revision of 10 CFR Part 35, "Medical Uses of Byproduct Material".
> The NRC working group that drafted the rule text will review
> additional input from the public, the NRC's Advisory Committee on
> the Medical Use of Isotopes, and comments from the NRC Part 35
> Steering Group, prior to submittal of the draft rule text to the
> Commission. As noticed in the Federal Register (62FR 42219, August
> 6, 1997), public input, to be most helpful, should be submitted by
> March 1, 1998.
>
> A copy of the draft rule text can be obtained electronically at the
> NRC Technical Conference Forum Website under the topic "Revision of
> 10 CFR Part 35, 'Medical Uses of Byproduct Material'" at
> http://techconf.llnl.gov/cgi-bin/library.

Kent N. Lambert, M.S., CHP
lambert@auhs.edu
Allegheny University of the Health Sciences
Hahnemann Division
Radiation Physics and Safety, MS 106
Broad and Vine Streets
Philadelphia, PA  19102-1192