Re: New Steve Wing Study

Jim Muckerheide said the following:

> Why is there so little shock and concern about what is happening to science
> and integrity, with so little reaction? Has the cadre of competent scientists
> that once made up the labs and DOE/gov't-funded programs been reduced through
> attrition to a few supporters of the 'any radiation is harmful' philosophy?
> though I suppose there may be concern about negative reactions from DOE to
> taking contrary positions?

The above supports my contention the other day that "most"
epidemiological studies are inherently evil, in that they
"manufacture" the results that support their agenda. The outcome is
that very few will accept the results of any study, except as
follows:

1. If you have the same agenda, you will agree, and promote the
findings.

2. If your desired results aren't supported, you will not accept, and
go out and take pock shots at the study.

The data contained within the report is only for show, and in the
end, is rendered meaningless.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director