Job Openings

Training and Technical Support

Canberra Industries creates precision instruments and systems for a worldwide
clientele in research, safety, health and environmental restoration.  Our
marketplace leadership, success and high spirit offer a uniquely satisfying
career opportunity.

You will be responsible for preparing and delivering training courses of up to
10 days duration at Canberra Industries or customer locations, and providing
technical support to customers.  20-30% travel is required.

To qualify, you must possess a BS degree in a technical discipline (Health
Physics preferred) or equivalent experience with a minimum of  4 years
practical experience in a technical field and 1+ year teaching or customer
support experience.  Excellent oral, written, planning and organizational
skills are required.  Knowledge of database applications including Oracle is
preferred.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume and salary requirements
to: Human Resources Manager,  Canberra Industries, 800 Research Parkway,
Meriden, CT 06450; Fax (203) 639-2331.  Visit our Web Site at
http://www.canberra.com

Product /Applications Manager

A unique opportunity for an expert in radioanalytical lab operation to have
your ides build into products and delivered to labs around the world.

To qualify, you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in sales, marketing
and/or radioanalytical lab operations.  You must have a BS degree in a
technical field (physics, nuclear engineering, etc), be entrepreneurial,
assertive, enthusiastic and possess strong written, verbal and computer skills.