Film Badges

I have a two questions regarding personnel during the operation of
Fluoroscope equipment. My questions pertain to both operators of the
equipment and personnel in the area during its operation. As per Illinois
rules, an individual is required to wear a protective apron (.25 mm lead
equivalent) for protection against scattered radiation. Does this
requirement mean an individual should wear the type of apron having the back
enclosed as well as neck shielding ?

Also, what is the correct use of film badges? To properly evaluate any
exposure, should individuals wear two badges, one being placed under the
front apron and the other outside at the neck area?

Your attention is appreciated.
James Kane
Office of Radiological Control
Southern Illinois University