Re: Film Badges

>>> ALARA policy.

>I have one small question:    Reference to the literature provides
evidence of an increased risk of thyroid cancer if infants are irradiated.
 What is the empirical evidence that this sensitivity for cancer induction
extends to the irradiation of an adult thyroid gland? >
Ivor Surveyor		[isurveyor@vianet.net.au]
Emeritus Consultant Physician,
Department of Nuclear Medicine
Royal Perth Hospital.