Re: GAO Report "Problems In Assessing the Cancer Risks of Low-Level Ionizing Radiation Exposures

Martin Haas et al:
My apologies for not having included the number and date of the above  GAO
Report. The words preceding the  title read "Comptroller General's Report
to the Congress" and the title itself is as indicated above.  The number is
EMD 81-1.  Having returned the Report, which consists of a succinct (about
50 pages) Volume 1 and a complete report with appendices (about 250 pages)
Volume 2, which I had obtained through an Inter-Library loan, I'm not sure
of the exact date.  It is obviously 1981 and my recollection is that it is
January 2, 1981.