RE: Employment Opportunities

Brian,

If you haven't already, check out the University of Michigan's job homepage
at URL:

http://www.sph.umich.edu/group/eih/UMSCHPS/listing.htm

It's been about 2 weeks since it was updated, but they usually keep an
up-to-date listing of job opportunities.

Good Luck,
Brent Rogers
mailto: brogers@mps.ohio-state.edu