RE: Lighter and Lighter

The Trefoil Girl Scout Cookie is so called because it bears a
trefoil design.  The Trefoil is the insignia of the Girl Scouts of
America.
Take it from a former Scout

To be sure there is a rad-related issue in this posting, I'm
adding this considered opinion.   I don't think the radiation
symbol is NAMED the Trefoil (or trifoil),  it is called a trefoil
because that's its shape.  I.e., there's a radiation symbol
trefoil, a fallout shelter symbol trefoil, a girl scout insignia
trefoil, and, begorrah, the Shamrock is a trefoil

J. P. Davis
joyced@dnfsb.gov