HP Job Listing - jobs

Hi All,

I no longer have access to the The University of Michigan web site, and
have not been up-dating it over the last few weeks. (they will be doing
so soon).  But the good news is that in conjunction with the Idaho State
University Health Physics Program and their Student Chapter of the HPS, I
am currently working on a new web site. The job page is:

http://www.physics.isu.edu/radinf/hpjob.htm

and the job listing is:

http://www.physics.isu.edu/radinf/listing.htm

The site is still in process of development, but I will keep up the job
section while the rest of the site is worked on. Any jobs you have can be
sent to my e-mail addresses below.  The bad news is that any jobs
submitted to me or UofM in the last week have been lost as my e-mail
account there died. (i.e., resend me anything you have sent in the last
week).

Bruce Busby   W - bab1303@hub.doh.wa.gov  H - babusby@aol.com
Radiation Health Physicist - Washington State Department of Health
Radiation Protection Division - Radioactive Materials Section
7171 Cleanwater Lane, Building 5, PO Box 47827
Olympia, WA      98504-7827
Phone: 360-753-3357      Fax: 360-753-1496