Re: Adenocarcinoma

John,

How about breast cancer?!

Anyway, here are the first citations on Yahoo using the
search words "adenocarcinoma AND radiation":

Alta Vista Web Pages   (1-20 of 113,956)

     BILE DUCT AND GALLBLADDER CANCER - November 1997 -
     CANCERLIT Topic Searches. CITATIONS AND ABSTRACTS FROM
     THE NCI'S CANCERLIT DATABASE. BILE DUCT AND
     GALLBLADDER CANCER - November 1997. Pilot study of...

--http://cancernet.nci.nih.gov/clinpdq/canlit/gastro/BILE_DUCT_AND_GALLBLADD
ER_CANCER_-_November_1997_.html

     University Hospitals Cleveland - Clinal Trials: Gastrointestinal.
Gastric. TITLE: (EST 6290)
     Trial of Adjuvant Chemoradiation after Gastric Resection of
Adenocarcinoma.
     --http://www.uhhs.com/todiscover/ctrials/gastro.html

     ABSTRACT #1076 -- "Pilot study of rapid fractionation preoperative
5-FU-based - 1076.
     Pilot study of rapid fractionation preoperative 5-FU-based
chemoradiation,
     pancreaticoduodenectomy (PD) and intraoperative radiation therapy
(IORT)..
     --http://www.asco.org/prof/me/html/abstracts/gasc/m_1076.htm

     No Title - CITATIONS AND ABSTRACTS * * FROM THE NCI'S CANCERLIT
     DATABASE *

     THERAPY OF..
     --http://www.gretmar.com/cancernet/707471.txt

     Stomach - Creighton University Medical Center Radiology.Creighton.Edu
Feedback is key to
     quality interactive media Click here to E-mail corrections,
suggestions,...

--http://radiology.creighton.edu/Board%20Review%20Notes%20Folder/sub-gi-stom
ach

     Sympatico Health Links Reviews: Conditions & Diseases: Cancer -
Welcome to the
     HealthyWay online health and wellness resource for Canadians. From the
HealthyWay site,
     you have access to Health Links with more than 6
     --http://www.nb.sympatico.ca/Contents/Health/REV_HTML/R5474.html

     Editorials -- NEJM 1997; 337: 340-341 - NEJM Home | Table of Contents
| Previous
     Article | Next Article. The New England Journal of Medicine -- July
31, 1997 -- Volume
     337, Number 5. Prostate...
     --http://www.nejm.org/public/1997/0337/0005/0340/2.htm

     Sympatico Health Links Reviews: Conditions & Diseases: Cancer -
Welcome to the
     HealthyWay online health and wellness resource for Canadians. From the
HealthyWay site,
     you have access to Health Links with more than 6
     --http://www.mb.sympatico.ca/Contents/Health/REV_HTML/R5453.html

     Untitled - Radiology of the Colon. Congenital / Neonatal Disorders.
Anorectal
     Malformations. Colonic Atresia. Hirschsprungs. Meconium Ileus.
Meconium Peritonitis....
     --http://192.138.33.222/williams/GI/Colontoc.htm

     rtog9408 - KANSAS CITY CLINICAL ONCOLOGY PROGRAM (816)276-7834.
     RTOG 9408 - "A Phase III Trial of the Study of Endocrine Therapy Used
as a Cytoreductive
     and...
     --http://www.kccop.org/gu/rtog9408.htm

     No Title - Genitourinary Protocols. RTOG 9406. Number: RTOG 9406.
Title: A Phase I/II
     Dose Escalating Study Using Three Dimensional Conformal Radiation
Therapy for...
     --http://www.rtog.org/summaries/genito.html

     Active Genitourinary Protocols - HQ] [MAIN] [MEMBERS] [MAP] [PATH]
     [PUBLICATIONS] [3D-CRT] [REGS-GOV] [SUMMARIES] [TOXICITY] Genitourinary
     Protocols. 9406 Prostate (LP) 9408...
     --http://www.rtog.org/summaries/genitopage.html

     NCI/PDQ Citation: The prognostic significance of a single serum
prostate-speci - About
     OncoLink. Editorial Board. Sponsors. Printing FAQ. Disclaimer. Usage
Statistics. Virtual
     Classroom. "Confronting Cancer Through Art" is an...
     --http://justdoita.dccs.upenn.edu/pdq_html/cites/09/09117.html

     NCI/PDQ Citation: A prospective trial of postoperative vaginal
radium/cesium f - About
     OncoLink. Editorial Board. Sponsors. Printing FAQ. Disclaimer. Usage
Statistics. Virtual
     Classroom. "Confronting Cancer Through Art" is an...
     --http://justdoita.dccs.upenn.edu/pdq_html/cites/03/03353.html

     Prostate Cancer: Late-Breaking Medical Research - FREE background
information on
     Prostate Cancer, with an opportunity to hire our expert staff to
locate the most recent
     research activities on Prostate
     --http://lifestages.com/health/prostate.html

     No Title - e2296 Administrative Summary. E2296 Combined Modality
Therapy of
     Unresectable Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas with Radiation, 5-FU and
Gemcitabine -
     A...
     --http://www.jci.tju.edu/jcc/ecog/e2296ads.html

     Evolution of Outcomes in Cranial Base Surgery - Figure 1. ----- PERIOD
(19--'s - 19--'s)
     Patient initials/SS or ID#: ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
____ ____ ____
     ____ ____ ____ ____ Follow up..
     --http://web1.tch.harvard.edu/skullbase/evfig1.html

     No Title - CITATIONS AND ABSTRACTS * * FROM THE NCI'S CANCERLIT
     DATABASE *

     ENDOMETRIAL.
     --http://www.gretmar.com/cancernet/707190.txt

     RTOG 9102: Chemoradiation +/- IORT in Non-resectable Pancreatic Cancer
- RTOG
     9102: Chemoradiation +/- IORT in Non-resectable Pancreatic Cancer.
Title: Phase III Study
     of Chemoradiation with or without Electron Beam...
     --http://www-cancer.med.ohio-state.edu/Protocols/R9102.HTM

     Breast Cancer Awareness - Glossary of Terms - Glossary of Terms.
abscess: Infection which
     has formed a pocket of pus. adenocarcinoma: Cancer arising in gland
forming tissue. Breast
     cancer is a type of.
     --http://www.dailyherald.com/dh/health/BCANCER/GLOSSARY.HTM

Ciao,