In need of a Liquid Scintillation Counter -Reply

Armando,
    Give Craig Crawford a call at (402) 533-6022.  He is the HP Training
Supervisor at Fort Calhoun Station in Nebraska.  They have a unit in training
that gets very limited use and may like to part with it.

Anthony F. (Tony) Armagno
Northeast Utilities Millstone Station
Tele: (860) 437-2519
E-Mail: armagaf@gwsmtp.nu.com
According to Cowboy Wisdom: There's more ways to skin a cat than stickin' his
head in a boot jack and jerkin' on his tail!

>>> "Armando Zea" <azea@engr-serv.usc.edu> 02/10/98 06:22pm >>>
Dear Radsafers:

A young researcher from a local Chiropractic School needs a Liquid
Scintillation Counter.  Currently, he does not have the necessary
funds to purchase a new counter.  Please let me know if there is one
available somewhere, one that is not used anymore, or one that is in
usable condition but you want to get rid of it.  The researcher will
gladly pay for transporting it from your city to Los Angeles.

Thank you very much and please respond directly to me.

Armando Zea
azea@engr-serv.usc.edu