RE: (from RADSAFE) cnn news - Sellafield Leak

This is a red herring. There was an accident at Sellafield around 7 to
10 days ago in which air-borne radioactive particles were released.
Several people were contaminated. There was no implications for an off
site release.

If Radsafe people are interested, I will search for more info and post
it next week.

Roy Ryder