Does ISC3 model would be approved in regulatory usage?

Dear radsafer,

We have project to determine the critical group affected
by our research reactor operation. The modeling domain is
relative small and complex in geography. The most used
dose assessment models form NRC seems not favored in
this situation. We are considering to use the more
realistic model of ISC3 from EPA to determine the noble
gas dispersion. Now we are seeking the regulatory base to
support our decision to use ISC3.

It would be great appreciated if you can point the
direction for us.

Daniel T. Y. Chen

Daniel T. Y. Chen           Health Physics Division
dchen@faculty.nthu.edu.tw   Tsing Hua university
                            HSINCHU, TAIWAN