Re: Radon Plateout

Bill Field's observation caused me to look at my Radon file more thoroughly
 and indeed Nero's scathing comments on the Kildea and Lee letter was in it.
The reference is:
 Nero, A.V., Breast Cancer,
Radon, and Brassieres???", Risk Analysis 12:5 (1997)

S&EP Div-BNL
Upton, NY 11973

>To: hull@mail.sep.bnl.gov
>From: Bill  Field <bfield@mail.pmeh.uiowa.edu>
>Subject: Re: Radon Plateout
>

>Andy,
>
>You brave soul.  I was also thinking about the plateout issue in regard to
>those two letters.  But, I did fear I would stir up the hornets nest.  It
>is good to see you keep abreast of the current research.
>
>Tony Nero wrote a follow-up to these letters in the same journal a month or
>two ago.
>
>Regards, Bill Field

PS to Bill,
Hornets have a useful function in the grand scheme of things.
APH