Re: Radon Plateout

February 13, 1998
Davis, CA

Of course, we all know that we are not discussing "radon plateout" but
rather the collection of the airborne metal oxide particles which comprise
the radon decay products and other small airborne particles to which the
decay products attach. The radon gas is not affected by weak electric
fields or racket balls.

Otto
		Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
                [President, Health Physics Society, 1997-1998]
		Institute of Toxicology & Environmental Health (ITEH)
		     (Street address: Old Davis Road)
		University of California, Davis, CA 95616
		Phone: 530-752-7754  FAX: 530-758-6140 [NEW AREA CODE]
		E-mail ograabe@ucdavis.edu