Re: Environmental Sampling:

At 02:59 PM 2/12/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Besides the orange outfits are an insult to the environment. I suggest
>pastels or earth tones depending on the type of sample being collected.
>warren_church@uml.edu

Having grown up real close to the "Hacky", the orange may not be such an
insult to the environment.  I remember the shoreline sediments being of
many colors and the water having a rainbow kind of effect, depending on the
factory or dump you were near to (this was 25 years ago)!  With all due
respect, it is my understanding that NJ has done a great job in saving the
Hackensack and Passaic Rivers.  Perhaps they could take some rad samples to
make sure there is no impact from the Maywood radium and Lodi Thorium
cleanups (had to get a rad component into the message!).