Dosimeter Placement

Can anybody refer me to studies and/or legal cases regarding the proper
placement/wearing of dosimetry on the body.  I'm talking routine personnel
whole body monitoring and not TLD finger rings, etc.  The issue
developing/being revisited is an old one; that is that by wearing the TLD
(or film badge) on the chest, the dose to the reproductive organs and/or
bone marrow is underestimated and that through dose reconstruction it
will be shown that the individual will/did develop cancer and/or that the
individual's child developed cancer, or malformed, or...

Please respond privately to e-mail below or to group if this is of general
interest.

William J. McCabe
wmccabe@tnrcc.state.tx.us
(512) 239-2252     fax: (512)239-6362