Re: Radiation Safety Training

Central Florida Community College has an "Introduction to Radiation
Protection Technology" course that is a fundamentals course and is available
through distance delivery..

It can be taken as a credit or audit course.

Feel free to contact me if you would like more information.

Rhonda Rawls
Associate Professor
(352) 854-2322 Ext. 1376
rawlsr@cfcc.cc.fl.us