Radiation Safety Training

     I am in need of an organization that offers radiation safety type
     training courses for individuals completely unfamiliar with the
     principles of ionizing radiation.

     Outside of graduate work, I remember taking a 40-hour course through
     Oklahoma State University's College of Engineering, Architecture, and
     Technology (Dr. H.M. Johnson) in 1992 (Principles of Radiation
     Safety).  Any RADSAFERS familiar with such courses offered today?

     Thanks in Advance,

     Dennis G. Stallsmith, M.S.
     General Dynamics Land Systems
     Radiation Safety Officer