FW: Denton Positions

International Isotopes, Inc. is currently determining health physics
staffing needs and I am compiling a list of qualified individuals who
would be qualified.  I'm on a 2 week timeframe to compile this
information so that I can get approval to start interviewing and hiring.
I expect to have 2-4 positions filled before mid-year.

I3 is a start-up company that plans to be the premier supplier of
radioisotopes for the production of diagnostic and therapeutic
radiopharmaceuticals for the nuclear medicine industries. The Company
also plans to develop instrumentation for radiation therapy and medical
imaging.

I3 is planning on having two accelerator facilities (1 cyclotron; 1
linac; each with chemistry) and a cGMP manufacturing facility fully
operational in 1998.  The information I need is what an individual could
bring to our operation (education, training, experience and areas of
expertise), what timeframe they would have for availability, and what
their salary requirements would be.

A email generally covering these areas followed up by a full resume
would be welcome.

I am, of course, interested in people with a RAM manufacturing and/or
accelerator background.  I am also particularly interested in people
with expertise in air monitoring and/or mixed neutron fields (up to 70
MeV).

If you have an interest, please let me know.  However, as with any
start-up company, there is risk involved.  If you risk-averse in your
employment setting, this isn't the job for you.

The company is also interested in hiring experienced radiochemists and
QA staff with cGMP qualifications.

Wesley M. Dunn, CHP, Director, Environmental Health & Safety
International Isotopes, Inc.
3100 Jim Christal Road
Denton, Texas  76207
Wdunn@intiso.com <mailto:Wdunn@intiso.com>