Re: Prostate seed implant questions

Carter

If, when you say "prostate seed implants", you mean the "Seattle Method",
i.e., transperineal ultrasound-guided, it was brought to the USA by John
Blasko, MD and Haakon Ragde, MD, from Europe (Norway?) in the mid-eighties.

chris alston
alstonc@odrge.odr.georgetown.edu
My employer is not responsible for my postings.