IST Laser heated TLD reader system-contact info?

Dear RADSAFERs:
I am trying to bring up a 2-D TLD dose mapping system here at the
University of Florida's Department of Radiation Oncology.  The system
we have (it has been unused for several years) is a CO2 laser-heated
TLD reader made by IST - International Sensor Technology, Inc., in
Pullman, WA, 99163.

As I said, the system hasn't been used in several years, and I would
like to contact IST to obtain whatever software and user manual
updates have come out in the last 5 years or so.
The phone number I have from old business correspondence is
(509)-332-3328, which has however been disconnected.  I've tried
every kind of directory assistance, as well as a number of internet
search engines, without success.

Is there anyone out there who knows the whereabouts of IST, Inc.?  If
you have any phone numbers, www URLs, etc., please reply to me
directly at

wagneth@bolus.health.ufl.edu

Thanks in advance!
Tom Wagner

Thomas H. Wagner
Graduate Research Assistant
Shands Cancer Center, University of Florida
(352)-395-0680 ext. 87759
wagneth@bolus.health.ufl.edu