Re: Transportation Courses?

You wrote:

Greetings, all.

I have a new shipping/receiving guy that we need to get out to a good
transportation course in the near future.  Any recommendations?

Wes

Wesley M. Dunn, CHP, Director, Environmental Health & Safety
International Isotopes, Inc.
3100 Jim Christal Road
Denton, Texas  76207
Wdunn@intiso.com <mailto:Wdunn@intiso.com>
940-484-9492; 940-484-0877 (fax)

For training on radioactive material shipments, I highly recommend the Chem
Nuclear course.  contact Chem Nuclear, at 803-256-0450.

For training in non-radioactive, hazmat shipments, I highly recommend the
Lion
Technology course.  It's presented at locations around the country.  Call
201-383-0800.

(This does not imply anything negative about any other courses.  These are
just the ones I'm familiar with.)

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@detroitedison.com