Re: Transportation Courses?

Wes Dunn wrote:>
> I have a new shipping/receiving guy that we need to get out to a good
> transportation course in the near future.  Any recommendations?
>
> Wes
>
> Wesley M. Dunn, CHP, Director, Environmental Health & Safety

Federal Express offers  a four day Dangerous Goods Seminar
on Transportation, all over the country. One of these days is for
Radiaoctive Materials. I found it to be very good.
Our Shipping and Receiving personnel attend this course.
One can attend all four days or just the one day.

Contact phone; 901 369 3857
Ninni Jacob
Radiation Safety Officer
University of Rhode Island/